Steve Ellison Sue Raven
Our approach at The Centre School
The curriculum aims to produce young people that are successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens. A range of accreditation is used at both key stages in order to ensure that life chances are enhanced for all students. Progression, either within our own 6th form, or with other providers, is a priority for the school.
What we offer at The Centre School
The Centre School will offer a positive educational experience that cultivates high self-esteem and ensures that all members of the school community can take advantage of both learning, and leisure opportunities to make good progress and prepare them for the next stage of life.
Our school offers students:
- Learning that will provide them with the functional skills for everyday life beyond the school.
- Effective teaching that enables students to make progress.
- A learning environment that promotes an understanding that in any establishment there has to be boundaries, discipline and routine.
- Opportunities to achieve to the best of their ability both in and out of the classroom.
- Opportunities to succeed both in and out of the classroom.
- Appropriate adult relationships that offer positive feedback and interaction.
- The opportunity to build relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
- An education that values all, and respects diversity.
- Opportunities to explore emotions and an understanding of how behaviour impacts on others.
- A variety of learning experiences.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school on 01954 288 789 or via email@example.com if you cannot find what you are looking for, or want to provide any feedback regarding this site.